Nescafe Soundskool 2009
1. NESCAFÉ SOUNDSKOOL is open to all UNSIGNED bands whose members are college/university students. A minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) members are allowed;
2. Majority of the band members must be students currently enrolled in a college/university, male and/or female, sixteen (16) to twenty six (26) years old, Filipino citizens or should have resided in the Philippines for at least one (1) year;
3. College/University being represented by the band should at least have one (1) member enrolled in the said college/university;one (1) member enrolled in the said college/university;
4. College/University being represented should have a written endorsement letter signed by the authorized school personnel;
# The following must be included for all band entries:
1. Completed Application Form;
2. Xerox copy of Birth Certificate;
3. Proof of Enrollment (i.e. Validated ID, Registration Form)
4. Letter of Endorsement from School Representative
5. One (1) copy colored group picture (4R);
6. Demo compact disc (CD) with one (1) cover song and one (1) original song. Maximum running time is three (3) minutes per song ;
Cover and original songs must fall under one of the following genres:
* Light Rock
In cases when the band cannot provide a demo CD, they can avail of a one-time free live recording session at a given recording studio on the specified dates below. Each band must pre-register at the designated venue at least one (1) week before their scheduled date. Free recording is on a first-come, first-serve basis and available in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao only.
Contact: Beth Apit 2629929 or cell 0906 222 7126 for schedule of free live recording sessions.
Musical instruments will be available at the studio for bands’ use. A maximum of thirty (30) minutes of studio use is allotted for each band. The band should provide its own blank CD.
Good luck to all the participants of Nescafe Soundskool 2009